I am so glad it is Friday – the time has come where all the hard work comes together and The SS Wed Team heads out for our 2 weddings this weekend, one Saturday and one Sunday! This may come as a shock, but I LOVE Weddings! They are the bread and butter of my company and each is so unique that I am just as (if not more) excited than the bride & groom! Can’t wait to share the loveliness with you all (follow me on Instagram and Facebook for sneak peeks)!
This week – I have decided to do something a little different for Friday’s Find – I want you guys to Find Out About The SS Wed Team and we want to find out about you – don’t forget to check the bottom for a GIVEAWAY!!
Erin Padgett – Owner & Event Designer
1. I have a love affair with the number 7 – hence why there will be 7 fun facts about everyone!
2. I tell everyone I am 5 feet tall (sadly, I am really 4’11”).
3. My husband, Jonathan, was the biggest blessing God sent me.
4. I am a candy junky. Skittles, Chocolate, Sour Patch Kids, you name it!
5. I cannot parallel park. Seriously, cannot do it.
6. I am a music junkie. I know every word to almost every song.
7. I want to adopt a child someday. Maybe 2. Or 3.
Colleen Williams – Event Assistant
1. I was born on Christmas Eve. So, obviously my favorite time of year is Christmas!
2. The best place to vacation, in my opinion, is Kiawah Island. I’ve been going there with my family since I was a baby!
3. I could eat ice cream after every meal. If only those calories didn’t count!
4. My favorite television show will always be Boy Meets World. Cory & Topanga Forever!
5. I recently purchased some fabulous, swoon worthy Kate Spade Keds. I blame Erin for putting them on the blog last week.
6. I have watched basically every season of The Bachelor. Okay, every season. Feel free to judge. 🙂
7. Every morning I make a to-do list for the day. And yes, I write items I’ve already completed just so I can cross them off!
Jonathan Padgett – Fabulous Husband/Guy Behind The SS Wed Curtain
1. Golfing = my happy place. Tournaments, dog fights, casual rounds with friends – I play them all.
2. Ocean’s Eleven movies make me want to change careers – who’s in for pulling a heist?
3. My grandmother is 96 and often says inappropriate things. We forgive her because she is 96.
4. I am a big Detriot Lions fan. Panthers come second – “Maybe next year” is my go-to slogan.
5. I proposed in Universal Studios in front of 500 people. With a microphone. On a big screen. We have the video to prove it!
6. For my 30th birthday, I went skydiving…with my 63 year old mom. Erin is a chicken and wouldn’t go.
7. I often get told I look like either Matthew Perry (Chandler on Friends), Doogie Howser or Topher Grace (Eric on That 70’s Show).
Lexie Padgett – Official Greeter/Milk Bone Lover
Now that I have shared our fun facts, I would love to hear yours too! Email your top 3 facts (7 if you are feeling up to it) to firstname.lastname@example.org and be entered to win a Starbucks Gift Card!! (disclaimer – if you win, you might have to invite me to come with you!!)
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!